Grumpy Butcher Uncut Ribeye Steak Slab - each 5-6 Lb
Den's Hot Dogs
If you enjoy saving money, cutting and cooking steaks, this Ribeye Steak Slab is perfect for you! Our professionally trimmed, tenderized and shipped to door boneless ribeye is ready for the cutting board to be perfectly portioned to your exact specifications.
This meat comes from beef cattle raised on the lush pastures of mid-West ranches. The cows are never administered with steroids, hormones or antibiotics. And only humane raising process is used to ensure the finest quality meat.
To deliver complex flavor, tender texture and rich marbling, professional trimming and packaging of this ribeye steak slab is ensured during its preparation. Considered one of the most delicious beef products by the Grumpy Butcher on Den’s Hot Dogs menu, this boneless ribeye is cut from the marbled whole primal rib section. That fatty beef part renders our ribeye steak with the mouthwateringly beefy flavor and juicy texture, making it an absolute favorite of true steak aficionados!
Cooking ribeye to medium-rare perfection is easy, just look for the detailed instructions by the Grumpy Butcher below. However, please keep in mind that boneless ribeye steak exposes the whole cut during cooking. It's imperative to cut evenly, in order to maintain a universal temperature. Please also keep in mind that bringing any steak to room temperature before grilling is essential as it helps to avoid overcooking.
Ribeye steak is ideal for grilling and pan-searing. When you’re ready to cook, allow your steak to come up to room temperature, sprinkle it with coarse salt and ground black pepper on each side. That simple seasoning is enough for our ribeye or filet mignons to deliver a big flavor, crisp outside crust and tender inside interior.t.
Whole Ribeye Steak Slab, 5.5 - 7.0 LB | Trimmed, Tenderized & Uncut | 7 steaks
The local farms cattle were raised using traditional humane methods and wholesome feed for optimal fat content and tenderness.
- Uncut Whole Ribeye Steak Slab, 5.5 - 7.0 LB
- USDA inspected, trimmed and tenderized
- Packed in a special vacuum seal
- Keep Frozen
- Defrost for 24 hours in the refrigerator and cut to 7-8 steaks
- Season the steaks. Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling and season both sides with coarse salt
- Preheat grill to high heat and place steaks on the grill grates leaving at least 3” of space between them
- Rotate & flip For med-rare: grill for 2-3 minutes, rotate/turn 45 degrees (for criss-cross grill marks) and grill another 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks and repeat on the other side
- Remove from the grill and rest Remove the steak from the grill and place them on a warm buttered serving platter. Allow it to rest for 5-6 minutes
- Experience the exquisite flavor and texture of the highest quality ribeye steaks by the Grumpy Butcher
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy