Grumpy Butcher Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs - 2 Racks
Den's Hot Dogs
Sweet and slow-roasted over hickory and raw brown sugar until perfectly marbled and tender, these generous racks of smoked beef ribs arrive ready to heat, fall off the bones, and melt in your mouth.
We’re partnering with IMC, a renowned Grand Chef Master for top restaurants in New York and Miami, to offer much sought-after New York delicacies combined with Den’s convenience. So, the best of New York’s culinary world is waiting at your fingertips, no reservations or airline tickets required.
IMC Restaurant and Bar reputation for offering the finest cuts and highest quality meats in New York is well-earned -- and you’re about to find out why!
Order your Healo Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs now for an unmatched (and stress-free!) 5-star dining experience tomorrow.
Get to know your future favorite 5-star restaurant:
Established in 2014 by a family of Ukranian-born immigrants as a stylish place serving fine dining fusion of French-American cuisine, IMC Restaurant & Bar is located in a small town in the heart of Long Island, NY.
Though relatively new on the New York food scene, word of IMC’s unparalleled quality spread like wildfire. Before long, both acclaimed New York restaurants and critics caught on. IMC now develops custom-made entrees and appetizers for some of the highest-ranked restaurants in New York, while boasting its own critical acclaim. IMC Restaurants’ top steaks, smoked meats, and seafood secured the Five Star Dining Award three years in a row.
The owners' dedication to excellence also extends to their treatment of staff. Though 2020 presented many obstacles, the restaurant owners managed to keep each employee on payroll by dipping into their personal funds.
Pair these smoked ribs with delectable Wagyu Meatballs for a true fine dining experience.
2 Rack of Ribs | 2.6-3.0 lb | Serves 6
- Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs | Two Racks| Each rack approximately 2.5 lb
- Fully cooked. Packed in a special vacuum seal
- Ready to Heat in its Original Package
- Heating Options (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen. May be refrigerated for 3-4 days
This Wagyu Beef’s delicious convenience will astound you. The special packaging it comes in allows you to reheat these smoked beef ribs in boiling water, or even microwave without removing them from the original package!
- Do NOT remove product from vacuum bag
- Boil water in a saucepan or pot large enough to immerse the entire package
- Immerse the entire package in boiling water, reduce to low heat and cover pot for 10 min.
- Remove the package. Use tongs or other utensils (CAUTION: Will Be Hot!)
- Carefully slice open the package and transfer the product to a serving plate
- Grab some napkins then savor each mouthwatering bite of your Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs
- Refrigerate after opening for 2-3 days. Reheat in microwave under dump paper towel.
- Remove product from the package and wrap in aluminum foil
- Place on oven-safe dish and heat for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow to rest for 3-4 min.
- Peal off the product label, but do NOT remove from packaging
- Puncture the packaging with fork to allow steam to escape
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes
- Dig into IMC’s succulent, tender Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy
The BEST Taste