Den's Hot Dogs
Hickory smoked and fully cooked, this pork belly slab is just perfect for preparing tempting entrees, appetizers, or turning it into crispy pork belly bacon in minutes.
Cured by the legendary Grumpy Butcher with his signature mix of salt, spices, raw brown sugar, and hickory smoked for hours, this uncut pork belly is full of meaty pork flavor and just the right amount of savoriness. It is perfect for playing around with the additional seasoning and coating in a sweet sauce, creating “burnt ends” pork belly appetizers, or just baking bacon in the oven.
If you want to go beyond creating a regular bacon bar and aim to earn a title of the “bacon king” among your guests, there is nothing easier than baking bacon in the oven until crispy and coating the slab of the pork belly with Italian spices mix and wrap it around a strip of pork loin to serve decadent Italian porchetta.
Smoked Pork Belly | Hickory Smoked & Fully-cooked | 3 bags, 1.9 - 2.0 lb each
- Individually wrapped Pork Bellies | 3 bags, 1.9 - 2.0 lb each
- USDA inspected
- Packed in a Special Vacuum Seal
- Ready to Cook (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen
BAKING BACON IN OVEN
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F
- Pre-heat oven to 400F and Season both sides with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano and paprika
- Make several shallow parallel cuts across the skin of the pork belly, 1/2-inch apart
- Place on shallow baking sheet, skin side up
- Roast for 10 - 15 min
- Remove the pork from the oven and let rest for 10 min
- Serve oven baked bacon and become known as a culinary star!
FREE SHIPPING + 8 CHILI & CHEESE HOT DOGS ORDERS $150+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy