Grumpy Butcher Fully-cooked Braised Lamb Shanks - 4 Shanks
Den's Hot Dogs
There’s truly nothing more savory, flavorful, and delicious than a perfectly cut and slow-cooked leg of lamb.
Previously available only at a few widely-celebrated restaurants, such as Wise Bar & Grill, these slow-simmered braised lamb shanks feature aromatic herbs, proprietary sauce, and fall off the bone texture. Grumpy Butcher once again proves his culinary prowess with this hearty, crowd-pleasing staple.
For a five-star dining experience any day of the week without lifting a finger, order this tender, juicy slow-cooked leg of lamb. These rich, succulent braised lamb shanks are made by the legendary Grumpy Butcher and are ready to be heated and enjoyed with absolutely no effort on your part!
4 Shanks | 1.1 - 1.3 lb each
- Spiced Braised Lamb Shanks | Each 1.1 - 1.3 lb
- Fully cooked 4 shanks. Each packed in a Special Vacuum Seal
- Ready to Heat in its Original Package
- Heating Options (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen. May be refrigerated for 3-4 days
- Remove product label, but do NOT remove product from vacuum bag
- Boil water in a saucepan or pot large enough to immerse the entire package
- Immerse the entire package in boiling water, reduce to low heat and cover pot for 10 min.
- Remove the package. Use tongs or other utensils (CAUTION: Will Be Hot!)
- Carefully slice open the package and transfer the product to a serving plate
- Indulge in the unmatched hearty, deliciousness of Chef Alex’s lamb shanks
- Remove product from the package and wrap in aluminum foil
- Place on oven-safe dish and heat for 20 minutes
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow to rest for 3-4 min
- Dive into the rich flavors and unbelievable textures of Grumpy Butcher's lamb shanks
- Remove the product label, but do NOT remove from packaging
- Puncture the packaging with fork to allow steam to escape
- Microwave for 4-5 min
- Savor and enjoy Grumpy Butcher's masterful take on fully cooked lamb shanks
SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy
I have not eaten them yet. They look beautiful, Will let you know when I eat them.
The best lamb shank I have ever had…..will order more soon!
I was raised eating lamb and while these aren’t like Mom’s they are delicious and easy to fix.
IMC Restaurant Braised Lamb Shanks - 2 Shanks
These were by far the best lamb shanks l have ever tasted! The seasonings were magnificent and the meat was falling off the bone tender.