Den's Hot Dogs
- A PERFECT VARIETY- Sink your teeth into the Grumpy Butcher Premium Steaks Set, where outstanding premium beef is guaranteed with every bite! These are our most succulent steak varieties, handpicked just for you. From juicy Ribeye and NY Strip steak to tender Filet Mignon, this pack has it all. Perfect for any occasion, impress your guests or treat yourself to the ultimate steak experience. Don't settle for just one type of steak when you can have a variety pack. Order now and savor the flavor!
- AGED TO PERFECTION EXPERT CUT + TRIMMED - To deliver complex flavor, tender texture, and rich marbling, each steak is professionally cut, trimmed and aged to perfection! Grumpy Butcher NY Strips steaks (each 10 oz) are extra trimmed from the prized short loin. The Ribeye steaks (each 14 oz) were cut from the primal rib section. And the Filet Mignon (each 8 oz) is professionally chosen, and expertly cut from the prized beef tenderloin, under the supervision of the Grumpy Butcher.
- USDA PRIME OR UPPER THIRD USDA CHOICE - Our 10 oz New York steaks and 14 oz prime beef Ribeye steaks are of the highest quality and come from the top 2% of U.S. beef. Each of our Premium Filet Mignon is 8 oz and cut only from beef tenderloin. No by-product or side cuts ensure the coveted “melt-in-your-mouth” tenderness.
- PASTURE RAISED - This meat comes primarily from beef cattle raised on lush pastures of small independent mid-west farms using traditional humane methods and wholesome feed for optimal fat content and tenderness, and to ensure the finest quality, American-raised meat.
- THE LEGENDARY GRUMPY BUTCHER - We provide high-quality poultry, beef, pork, lamb and broths from animals born and humanly raised without antibiotics or growth hormones. Best of all, we take time to prep, carefully package and ship all of our meat, so that you receive it fully frozen in 24-48 hours.
Cast iron or pan-seared filet mignon instructions by the Grumpy Butcher
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
- Season the steaks. Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling and season both sides with coarse salt
- Preheat grill to high heat and place steaks on the grill grates leaving at least 3 inches of space between them
- Rotate & flip For med-rare: grill for 2-3 minutes, rotate/turn 45 degrees (for criss-cross grill marks) and grill another 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks and repeat on the other side
- Remove the steak from the grill and place them on a warm buttered serving platter. Allow it to rest for 5-6 minutes
- Experience the exquisite flavor and texture of the highest quality meat prepared by the experts.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy