Den's Hot Dogs
You won’t forget the luxurious experience of our filet mignon!
Carefully selected, local farm-raised beef has been professionally chosen and expertly cut and trimmed under the supervision of Chef Igor for his own IMC Restaurant & Bar in New York.
Truth be told, absence of connective tissue and its mild flavor, provides the desired tenderness and makes any good filet mignon one of the most expensive steaks on the market, valued by all connoisseurs.
But if you want to see why our filet mignons are better than most and get them to the level of a true steakhouse quality, proper cooking is the key. Follow the professional advice from Chief Igor below how to avoid overcooking and get a perfect medium-rare cast iron or pan seared filet mignon. Once you are done, we guarantee you’ll be placing your next order in no time.
Filet Mignon | 3 Steaks | 8 oz each
The local farms cattle were raised using traditional humane methods and wholesome feed for optimal fat content and tenderness. Expert cut and trim.
- Uncooked 3 Steaks - 8.0 oz each
- Individually packed in a special vacuum seal
- Arrives frozen or partially thawed
- Keep Frozen
Cast iron or pan seared filet mignon instructions by Chef Igor
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
- Season the steaks. Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling and season both sides with coarse salt
- Preheat grill to high heat and place steaks on the grill grates leaving at least 3” of space between them
- Rotate & flip For med-rare: grill for 2-3 minutes, rotate/turn 45 degrees (for criss-cross grill marks) and grill another 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks and repeat on the other side
- Remove from the grill and rest Remove the steak from the grill and place them on a warm buttered serving platter. Allow it to rest for 5-6 minutes
- Experience the exquisite flavor and texture of the highest quality meat prepared by the experts.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $150
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy