Den's Hot Dogs
Our artisan boneless rotisserie chicken is full of original hearty flavor, packed into a convenient suvie vide bag, and is the best roasted chicken you have ever tried.
Ready to find out how the real rotisserie chicken should taste like? Then forget those cheap, swollen store-bought chickens injected with a salt solution. Treat your family and self with this delightful and healthier artisan flame-roasted chicken that is fully cooked and ready in minutes.
This gourmet rotisserie chicken comes from a premium poultry breed, was dry-rubbed and marinated for hours, spit-roasted, deboned, cut, and blast frozen in a suvie bag for your fine dining experience.
It is also a healthier and wholesome alternative to a cheap, store-bought-chlorine-soaked chicken.
Ready in 10-12 minutes in its original suvie vide bag and straight from your freezer (see cooking instructions below), our chicken was prepared under the supervision of the legendary Grumpy Butcher. It's low in calories, trans fat and has no gluten, and is suitable for anyone on a gluten-free diet.
What are you waiting for? Pair it with coleslaw and BBQ sauce, smother with roasted garlic aioli or combine with our fully-cooked Lamb Shanks. We promise you will remember each mouthwatering bite of this whole roasted chicken!
Fully-Cooked Rotisserie Chicken | Boneless & Skinless | Three Bags Each 2.7 - 3.0 lb
- Three Suvie Bags | Each bag 2.7 - 3.0 lb (holds 1.5 - 2.0 chickens)
- Fully-cooked Rotisserie Chicken
- Boneless and skinless pieces
- U.S. farm hatched and raised
- No antibiotics
- Cooking Options (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen
Heating times may vary. Product must reach temperature of at least 165°F
FROM FROZEN SUVIE METHOD:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F
- Bring water to boil in pot large enough for entire bag
- Carefully place the bag in the pot, simmer for 8-10 min
- Carefully remove bag from the pot (use thongs) and put under running cold water for 1 min
- Carefully cut the bag and remove the chicken pieces
- Finish off in the oven (2-3 min) or air fryer (2 min)
- Allow to rest 3-4 min
- Devour your artisan chicken meal
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy