Den's Hot Dogs
Sweet and slow-roasted over hickory and raw brown sugar until perfectly marbled and tender and finished sous vide, these racks of braised beef ribs arrive with BBQ sauce ready to heat, fall off the bones, and melt in your mouth.
Pair these smoked ribs with delectable Wagyu Meatballs for a true fine dining experience
This Wagyu Beef’s delicious convenience will astound you. The special packaging it comes in allows you to reheat these smoked beef ribs in boiling water, or even microwave without removing them from the original package!
- Do NOT remove product from vacuum bag
- Boil water in a saucepan or pot large enough to immerse the entire package
- Immerse the entire package in boiling water, reduce to low heat and cover pot for 10 min.
- Remove the package. Use tongs or other utensils (CAUTION: Will Be Hot!)
- Carefully slice open the package and transfer the product to a serving plate
- Grab some napkins then savor each mouthwatering bite of your Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs
- Refrigerate after opening for 2-3 days. Reheat in microwave under dump paper towel.
- Remove product from the package and wrap in aluminum foil
- Place on oven-safe dish and heat for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow to rest for 3-4 min.
- Peal off the product label, but do NOT remove from packaging
- Puncture the packaging with fork to allow steam to escape
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes
- Dig into IMC’s succulent, tender Wagyu Beef Smoked Ribs.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy
On time delivery. They were the highlight of our Thanksgiving brunch.
The BEST Taste
Can’t find beef ribs in Northern Colorado. Found Den’s Hot Dogs online though, and they feature the Grumpy Butcher, which makes the best darn Kobe ribs this side of Texas! My recent Easter order was messed up, but they made it better and “OVERNIGHTED” the additional ribs in time for my family gathering. Great customer care! These Kobe ribs are already prepared…just heat and serve. My entire family raved about them. Forget the honey ham and forget the turkey get these for a delicious treat. Highly recommended!!!