Den's Hot Dogs
We are bringing in a true masterpiece of complex, rich flavors from the legendary Grumpy Butcher private reserve! This highest-quality Australian Wagyu Tomahawk steak is exclusively supplied to a handful of landmark restaurants in New York and Miami and is now available to you.
Original Wagyu beef comes from Japanese heritage breed cows, recognized for their high and even fat marbling and coveted by the best steakhouses. That exceptional marbling in wagyu beef creates an unmistakable beefier taste and buttery richness, setting wagyu beef apart from the meat from other cattle breeds.
All Wagyu cattle have strict requirements. Although this tomahawk steak comes from cattle born and raised on lush pastures of Australian farms, their bloodlines are traced back to Japan, so you are getting the highest possible quality of Australian wagyu, but without the Japanese price tag.
This tomahawk steak was cut from the rib primal section, featuring a long french trimmed bone, and boasts abundant marbling throughout for a complex and rich boost of flavor. It comes with the bone in, which helps insulate the meat during cooking and helps to maintain a temperature that gives a more moist and tender texture to the steak.
Australian Wagyu Tomahawk by the Grumpy Butcher | 44 - 67 oz
- Wagyu Tomahawk Steak 44 oz - 67 oz | Bone in
- USDA inspected | packed in vacuum seal
- Arrives frozen or partially thawed
- Keep Frozen
COOKING TOMAHAWK STEAK
Instructions by the Grumpy Butcher: Reverse sear recommended
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
- Season both sides with coarse kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 225 F and place steak on baking sheet or wire rack
- Roast for 40 - 60 min. Internal temperature MUST reach the desired doneness. For medium-rare: 130 F - 140 F
- Preheat grill or skillet to high heat
- Remove the steak from the oven and place it on grill or skillet for 1 - 2 min for each side
- Remove allow it to rest for 8-10 min
- Stop salivating and enjoy the best American Wagyu Tomahawk from my private reserve
FREE SHIPPING + 8 CHILI & CHEESE HOT DOGS ORDERS $150+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy