Den's Hot Dogs
If you want to bring your culinary game to the highest level, go for our true work of art - the magnificent Chateaubriand!
This fully cooked sous vide roast beef tenderloin recipe was developed by our legendary Grumpy Butcher as a signature entree for several top restaurants in New York and Miami and is now available to you!
Based on the original 19th century French recipe of roasted center-cut filet mignon with wine, thyme, garlic, shallots and butter, our Chateaubriand is elevated a few notches up by the use of modern sous vide, making it even more tender and allowing you to serve it in literally a few minutes.
But if you want to see why these steaks are so good and get them to the true steakhouse quality level, proper cooking is the key. Follow the professional advice below on how to avoid overcooking and get a perfect medium-rare beef tenderloin. Once you are done, we guarantee you’ll be placing your next order in no time.
Chateaubriand | Fully Cooked Beef Tenderloin | 2 LB
The local farms' cattle were raised using traditional humane methods and wholesome feed for optimal fat content and tenderness. Expert cut and trim.
- Chateaubriand Beef Tenderloin - 2 LB
- Fully Cooked Sous Vide
- Individually packed in a special vacuum seal
- Arrives frozen or partially thawed
- Keep Frozen
- Defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours
- Pre-heat oven to 400F and remove the product from packaging
- Wrap in foil and place on oven safe dish
- Bake for 7-9 minutes for medium rare
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a warm dish
- Let rest for 4-5 minutes
- Experience one of the most expensive entrees in any fine dining restaurant at the comfort of your home!
FREE SHIPPING + 8 CHILI & CHEESE HOT DOGS ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy