Den's Hot Dogs
- CLASSIC GRILLING ESSENTIALS- Get ready to enjoy a timeless grilling experience with the Grumpy Butcher Classic Steaks Sampler Set. Whether you're a seasoned grill master or just starting out, these classic cuts of meat are the perfect way to elevate your grilling game with 2 tender and flavorful filet mignon cuts and 4 juicy New York strip steaks. Fire up the grill and savor the classic and unforgettable taste of the Grumpy Butcher Classic Steaks Sampler Set!
- EXPERT CUT + TRIMMED - To deliver complex flavor, tender texture, and rich marbling, each steak is professionally cut, trimmed and aged to perfection! Grumpy Butcher NY steak strips are extra trimmed from the prized short loin. And the filet mignon is professionally chosen, and expertly cut from the tenderloin, under the supervision of the Grumpy Butcher. For best results, review included cooking instructions for each.
- USDA PRIME OR UPPER THIRD USDA CHOICE - Our 10 oz new york steaks are of the highest quality and come from the top 2% of U.S. beef. Each of our Premium Filet Mignon is 8 oz and cut only from beef tenderloin. No by-product or side cuts ensure the coveted “melt-in-your-mouth” tenderness.
- PASTURE RAISED - This meat comes primarily from beef cattle raised on lush pastures of small independent mid-west farms using traditional humane methods and wholesome feed for optimal fat content and tenderness, and to ensure the finest quality, American-raised mea
- THE LEGENDARY GRUMPY BUTCHER - We provide high-quality poultry, beef, pork, lamb and broths from animals born and humanly raised without antibiotics or growth hormones. Best of all, we take time to prep, carefully package and ship all of our meat, so that you receive it fully frozen in 24-48 hours.
Cast iron or pan-seared filet mignon instructions by the Grumpy Butcher
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
- Season the steaks. Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling and season both sides with coarse salt
- Preheat grill to high heat and place steaks on the grill grates leaving at least 3 inches of space between them
- Rotate & flip For med-rare: grill for 2-3 minutes, rotate/turn 45 degrees (for criss-cross grill marks) and grill another 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks and repeat on the other side
- Remove the steak from the grill and place them on a warm buttered serving platter. Allow it to rest for 5-6 minutes
- Experience the exquisite flavor and texture of the highest quality meat prepared by the experts.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy