Den's Hot Dogs
We are bringing in a true masterpiece of complex, rich flavors from the legendary Grumpy Butcher private reserve! This highest-quality USDA Prime Tomahawk steak is aged to perfection (at least 28 days) and exclusively supplied to a handful of landmark restaurants in New York and Miami and is now available to you.
USDA Prime black Angus beef comes from a heritage breed and is recognized for its high and even fat marbling and coveted by the best steakhouses. That exceptional marbling creates an unmistakable beefier taste and buttery richness, setting our Prime Tomahawk apart from the meat from other cattle breeds.
This tomahawk steak was cut from the rib primal section, featuring a long french trimmed bone, and boasts abundant marbling throughout for a complex and rich boost of flavor. It comes with the bone in, which helps insulate the meat during cooking and helps to maintain a temperature that gives a more moist and tender texture to the steak.
USDA Prime Aged Tomawk by the Grumpy Butcher | 50 - 60 oz
- USDA Prime
- 3" - 3.5" thick. Wet aged at least 28 days
- Packed in vacuum seal
- Arrives frozen or partially thawed
- Keep Frozen
Instructions by the Grumpy Butcher: Reverse sear or Sous Vide recommended
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
- Season both sides with coarse kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 F and place steak on baking sheet or wire rack
- Roast for 50 - 60 min. Internal temperature MUST reach the desired doneness. For medium-rare: 105-110 F
- Preheat grill or skillet to high heat
- Remove the steak from the oven and place it on grill or skillet for 2-3 min for each side
- Remove allow it to rest for 8 min
- Stop salivating and enjoy the best USDA Prime Monster Tomahawk from my private reserve
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy