Den's Hot Dogs
Pork schnitzel is a quintessential German dish called: jagerschnitzel. A thin-sliced, pounded, breaded, quickly fried pork cutlet. We took it one step further, adding some herbs and a few extra twists of our own, making it one of the most tender schnitzels you’ve ever tried.
It’s already perfectly breaded and tenderized by our grumpy butcher and you can turn it into an authentic, perfectly fried and crispy jagerschnitzel in minutes! Just follow simple cooking instructions below.
Twelve Pork Schnitzels, 6 oz each | Serves 12
- Twelve Uncooked Schnitzels
- Breaded & Tenderized
- Packed in a Special Vacuum Seal
- Ready to Cook 7-8 minutes from frozen (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen
- Add one tbsp of cooking oil per each schnitzel and preheat skillet to hot
- Carefully place schnitzel/s in skillet
- Cook for about 4 min on one side until golden brown and crispy
Flip and repeat
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towel
- Allow resting for 3 min
- Savor every bite of your authentic German dish
FREE SHIPPING + 8 CHILI & CHEESE HOT DOGS ORDERS $200+
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy
Never ate a pork s., what a treat
I followed the directions on the package and the pork schnitzel was tough and bland. I used olive oil and maybe that was the problem. I will try again using vegetable oil to see if there is a difference. I have made veal schnitzel and used olive oil and it was very good. And I like pork so not sure why this didn’t taste too good.
The pork schnitzel was quick to make (like REALLY quick!) and tasty. Threw it together w mashed potatoes and pickled brussels sprouts. Had a full hot dinner in about 15 minutes. The pork was good as well as easy.