Den's Hot Dogs
Get ready for an upscale version of an authentic Philly Cheesesteak Sirloin Sandwich by the legendary Grumpy Butcher.
This artisan steak sandwich is a mouthwatering work of art that is fully assembled and ready to heat & eat in one minute!
All natural, fully-cooked sous vide grass-fed beef sirloin slices, are nested in a buttery-soft bun and topped with caramelized onions and cheese. Enjoy the real taste of Philadelphia without leaving your house in one minute.
To microwave this cheesesteak is easy. Just pull it out of your freezer and pop it into the microwave for one minute (see detailed instructions below).
Philly Cheesesteak Sirloin Sandwich Product Details
- Net weight 4 oz
- All-natural fully cooked sous vide beef sirloin slices
- Soft bun
- Caramelized onions
- Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese
Cooking Instructions (Microwave)
- Frozen: Allow the Cheesesteak package for 5 minutes out of the freezer before microwaving. Microwave for approximately 1 minute
- Refrigerated (RECOMMENDED): Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Consume the next day to avoid a stale bun. Microwave for 45 seconds
- Let rest out of the microwave for about 1 minute to allow the heat to spread evenly
- Heating times may vary. Adjust accordingly. Product must reach an internal temperature of at least 160F.
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy