Den's Hot Dogs
- ONE-OF-KIND FULLY COOKED BELUGA STURGEON - Previously supplied to only high-end seafood restaurants, we're excited to bring in the latest masterpiece by the legendary Grumpy Butcher: sustainably farmed, top-graded American Beluga Sturgeon. Known as the "Royal Fish" for the world's most expensive caviar, it also has a dense, mild-flavored exquisite taste and texture and is considered one of the tastiest white fish. Each sturgeon fish steak is pre-grilled and finished sous vide in its olive oil, with just seasoning and herbs, packed in a special vacuum seal pouch, and ready to heat & eat in minutes. Just simmer the fish pouch in water (frozen) or microwave for a few minutes (refrigerated).
- SUSTAINABLY RAISED IN PRISTINE CLEAR WATER - Banned for import 20 years ago to prevent extinction, American-raised Beluga is back on the menu, sustainably and ethically. These sturgeon fish are raised in clean, clear water that mimics their natural habitat, resulting in a high proportion of natural, healthy fats and oils that give their distinctive mild flavor. Once harvested, processed, and cooked, these fish steaks are individually vacuum-packed and frozen to preserve their exquisite taste and texture!
- HEALTHY AND RICH IN NATURALLY OCCURRING VITAMINS & MINERALS - With no artificial preservatives, additives, and zero sugar, this sturgeon is an excellent source of healthy protein, vitamins and minerals, including long-chain omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins B, D and calcium.
- HIGH-END RESTAURANT QUALITY - This fish recipe was developed by the legendary Grumpy Butcher, utilizing a few modern twists of sous vide cooking to enhance the flavor profile, ease of preparation, and health benefits. Keep frozen.
- THE GRUMPY BUTCHER - We provide high-quality poultry, beef, pork, lamb, seafood, and broths from animals born and humanely raised on small independent U.S. farms. All of our livestock are raised without the use of antibiotics or growth hormones. Best of all, we take the time to prep and package all of our food so that you receive it fresh and in the best condition possible without any added preservatives.
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy