Den's Hot Dogs
Skip shopping, cooking and cleaning. 👍🏼 Get over a month worth of delicious comfort meals and control your calories intake. Every Den's Hot Dog, Kickin Chicken Sandwich, Gnocchi Bowl and Pizza is a portion controlled and delicious heat & eat lunch or quick meal, ready in minutes. You won’t even have to open the hotdog wrapper before microwaving!
- Premium Beef & Pork frank on Deluxe bun topped with Chili & Cheese (Texas style no-beans chili and aged cheddar) - 8 pack
- Premium Beef & Pork frank on Deluxe bun topped Ketchup - 8 pack
- Premium Beef & Pork frank on Deluxe bun topped with Pineapple Chutney (Sweet & Savory Indian Recipe) - 8 pack
- Breaded Chicken breast with rib meat and Pepper Jack Cheese on a hearty Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuit - 6 pack
- Gnocchi with tender Chicken sausage, Parmesan cheese, Red bell peppers, Sun dried tomatoes mixed with Sweet Cherry tomatoes with a sprinkle of our Secret spice mix - 6 pack
- Crispy crust, premium ingredients, sliced pepperoni, lush tomato paste and mozzarella cheese. Right out of the oven taste - 6 pack
YOU GOT FREE S&H!
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll pay the product and shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping Tab for more info regarding S&H
I bought the biggest pack that Den’s sells for my first order to give everything a try. I was fairly certain I would like the hot dogs, but wanted to see what other snacks I could stock my freezer with. My last experience with microwave from frozen hot dogs were the Hebrew National junk they have on Amtrak. These blew them away in every way. Den’s hot dogs are not as good as a great hot dog from a local spot, but for straight out of the freezer and cooked in a minute, they’re pretty darn good! The chili cheese dogs were my favorite. The chicken sandwiches were my second favorite, however I found the heating instructions to be way off. When i followed the instructions the first time the chicken was still very cold inside. I started to heat the chicken separately and then putting the sandwich back together and heating it some more. After heating these up correctly, I have really been enjoying them. They’re tasty spicy chicken biscuits, basically. The gnocchi bowls are pretty good. I am not a HUGE fan of gnocchi so I would have liked to have much more chicken sausage. I may or may not order them again. The only thing that I was disappointed with were the frozen pizzas. There were no instructions to cook in the oven that I could find but I cooked my first one @400 for ~10 minutes. These pizzas just were too flaky and crispy with too little sauce for my liking. It’s possible that I will like them more microwaved, I suppose. I personally would not order the pizzas again, but I would not let it stop you from ordering this pack. Overall I am glad I made this purchase and will definitely be ordering the hot dogs and chicken sandwiches in the future.