Den's Hot Dogs
What makes a perfect chicken schnitzel? A slice of chicken breast is pounded, tenderized and breaded with a mix of flour, parmesan cheese and herbs by our Grumpy Butcher. Pan fried, it stays light and crispy for a salivating appearance.
From freezer to plate, it takes about eight minutes to make the most tender and juicy fried chicken cutlet you ever tried. The interior stays juicy even when served as a baked breaded chicken, but we recommend quick pan-frying for that authentic natural chicken flavor to open and golden crisp to develop.
Serve it as a main entree with a sprinkle of pepper and salt and a simple squeeze of lemon to impress your guests. Pairs perfectly with a side of veggies and creamy ranch dressing.
Nine Chicken Schnitzels | 2.8 lb, 5 oz each | Serves 9
- Nine Uncooked Schnitzels
- Breaded & Tenderized
- Packed in a Special Vacuum Seal
- Ready to Cook (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen
- Add one tbsp of cooking oil per each schnitzel and preheat skillet to hot
- Carefully place schnitzel/s in skillet
- Cook for about 4 min on one side until golden brown and crispy
Flip and repeat
- Remove from skillet and place on plate lined with paper towel
- Allow to rest for 3-4 min
- Devour your fried chicken
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $150
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy