Den's Hot Dogs
You've probably never tried cooked meatballs like these. Fully-cooked, they are made entirely of Wagyu beef, which is revered for its rich flavor, tenderness and dense marbling, resulting in an unrivaled fine dining experience.
Chef Alex’s famously delectable Wagyu meatballs are cooked in a delicious teriyaki based sauce and can be served as a traditional cocktail party appetizer, a main entree with a bowl of pasta, or just some crusty fresh bread to soak up all of the sauce.
Prepared by Chef Alex who previously worked at Manhattan’s landmark restaurants, such as Tao and Russian Samovar, they are cooked to perfection and expertly packed in a special vacuum bag, so you can skip cooking and cleaning and get right to enjoying them.
18 Wagyu Beef Meatballs | 36 oz. | Serves 3-6
- Fully cooked Wagyu Beef Meatballs, 36 oz.
- Three packs of 6 meatballs each. Packed in special vacuum seal
- Ready to Heat in its Original Package
- Heating Options (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen. May be refrigerated for 3-4 days
- Do NOT remove product from vacuum bag
- Boil water in a saucepan or pot large enough to immerse the entire package
- Immerse the entire package in boiling water, reduce to low heat and cover pot for 3-4 min.
- Remove the package. Use tongs or other utensils (CAUTION: will be hot!)
- Carefully slice open the package and transfer the product to a serving plate
- Refrigerate the package after opening. Reheat in microwave under dump paper towel.
- Depart on a one way trip to New York’s finest restaurants through your taste buds
- Remove product from the package and wrap in aluminum foil
- Place on oven-safe dish and heat for 10 minutes
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow to rest for 2-3 min
- Immerse yourself in Chef Alex’s elevated take on meatballs
- Peal off the product label, but do NOT remove from packaging
- Puncture the packaging with fork to allow steam to escape
- Microwave for 3 minutes
- Prepare yourself to never think of meatballs the same way again.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $150
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy