Den's Hot Dogs
Established in 2000 by Chef Igor Chukhriy, Imperial Meats Market in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn quickly became a legendary house of meat.
Such acclaim is not easily earned, especially in New York. If you’re a butcher store owner, your “day” starts at 2:30 am with inspecting and accepting (or not) all kinds of meat deliveries from different local farms” Igor told us. Imperial Meat’s dedication to excellence and work ethic launched it into the go-to spot for all Brooklyn ravenous carnivores south of Kings Highway.
A few years later, Igor launched his restaurant distribution company, where most entrees & appetizers were developed and custom-made for a particular restaurant.
Finally, in 2014 Igor and his wife Oksana opened five-star Diamond Award winner, IMC Restaurant & Bar in the heart of Long Island, NY. Their motto: “It doesn’t get better. We “STEAK” our reputation on it.” There’s no doubt about it.
New York Strip Steaks | 8 Steaks | 7 oz each
The local farms cattle were raised using traditional humane methods and wholesome feed for optimal fat content and tenderness. Trust us, truly nothing is better than an exceptional piece of meat perfected by an expert cut.
- NY Strip Steaks | 8 steaks | Each 7.0 oz
- Raw. Two sets of 4 steaks packed in a special vacuum seal
- Expert Grilling (see instructions below)
- Keep Frozen.
Grilling Strip Steaks Instructions by Chef Igor
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
- Season the steaks. Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling and season both sides with coarse salt
- Preheat grill to high heat and place steaks on the grill grates leaving at least 3” of space between them
- Rotate & flip For med-rare: grill for 2-3 minutes, rotate/turn 45 degrees (for criss-cross grill marks) and grill another 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks and repeat on the other side
- Remove from the grill and rest Remove the steak from the grill and place them on a warm buttered serving platter. Allow it to rest for 5-6 minutes
- Experience the exquisite flavor and texture of the highest quality meat prepared by the experts.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $150
Perishable food cannot be returned. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not fully satisfied with your order. We'll reimburse or re-ship your oder if you received an incorrect or defective products.
We can ship only to continental U.S. (no PO Boxes). Please see Shipping & Returns tab bellow for more information regarding our S&H policy